To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
Al Noor Orchard, a spectacular LDA-approved housing community created by internationally-respected Al-Jalil designers is stunning. It is located on the central Bazar Sharaqpur Shareef Road in Lahore and adjacent to Al-Raziq Garden, on the main Jaranwala Road.
This is a stunning and affordable home project, covering approximately 40 acres of prime property. The community is gated and offers many services and facilities to residents. The balloting took place in September 2018. The goal of the project was to provide investors with a high-quality lifestyle. Flexible payment options allow people to purchase a home.
Developers and Owners:
This well-known residential area was built by Al-Jalil developers in Lahore. Nasrullah Khan created Al-Jail Developers in 2002. Al-principal Jalil had a goal to create a community that reflected modern civilization of the twenty-first century. With the assistance of highly skilled architects and urban planners, the developers constructed the infrastructure. Al-Jalil developers were chosen by the investors because they promised unique home developments.
All of the internationally accepted urban planning principles were used in the design and development of Al Jalil Garden. The developers selected the best people to maintain the high standards they have set.
Al-Noor Orchard Lahore was granted a NOC and number is #LDA/DMP1/SKP/913 by the Lahore Development Authority. The NOC was granted by the LDA in October 2019. Project balloting took place on September 2018. Around 150-200 plots were blotted in Blocks A and B.
Al-Noor Orchard Lahore can be found in one of Lahore’s most exclusive neighborhoods. It is located right across the Al-Raziq Garden and only a few minutes away from the Faizpur Interchange.
It can be found on the Sharaqpur Sharif Road that connects Lahore and Jaranwala. It is located near the Faizpur Interchange on the Karachi-Lahore Motorway. Babu Sabu Interchange can also be found nearby. Ravi Tool Plaza is approximately 1.3 km away.
These are just a few of the many ways you can get to Al-Noor Orchard.
- M-2 Motorway is approximately 8 minutes away
- Sagan Wala Bypass Rd can be reached in 9 minutes
- You can find the Faizpur Interchange right next door
- Sargodha Rd can be reached in 12 minutes from Lahore
- It is approximately 7 minutes drive from the Lahore Jaranwala Rd
- The M-3 Abdul Hakeem Motorway can be reached in approximately 8 minutes
Al-Jalil developers are renowned for their expertise in creating this housing community in Lahore. It is a great location, and the prices for sites are very affordable for all income levels. The 40-acre parcel is made up of many blocks. It’s a high-quality, low cost property.
Each block offers plot options of 3, 5, 10, Marla, and 1 Kanal. There are also commercial plots available in each block, including 3.5 and 5-Marla residences and commercial plots in 4 Marla.
The concept covers 140 Kanal and includes a theme park, a beautiful Masjid, medical facilities and an educational complex. It also includes a health care center with Egyptian themes. Beautiful green parks are also included in the master plan to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
Read More: Telenor balance save code
Al-Noor Orchard, a well-developed community offering spacious plots of land, is an example of a well-planned housing community. Block Ballot announcement was scheduled for February 1, 2021. The society is divided into additional blocks to manage and supply different sizes of properties with differing qualities.
There are many residential and business plots in the area. These plots are located in a central location, which means that the potential for the firm to expand is high. Al Noor Orchard has 4 Marla commercial plots.
Payment Plans & Prices:
Prices and payment plans change depending on the market. Each section also has its own set extravagances, so plot prices can fluctuate depending on the property market.
- Developers will be charged 1000 Rs per plot, 2000 Rs per marla with homes and 25000 Rs for 5 Marla plots.
- A Marla Plot with a 40-foot street facing must be paid an additional 5% on 5 and 8 and an additional 10% on 45-foot roads.
- In the case of a 10 Marla Lot on a 45-foot Street, rates will increase by 5%. Additional costs include 10% for a 10-15 Marla Property on 50 feet, 15% on 55 feet, and 20% on 60 feet.
- A 35 percent surcharge will be applied to plots located in front of major thoroughfares that exceed 80 feet.
- A 10% surcharge will be applied to plots that have a corner facing the park, and a 15% surcharge will be applied to properties with a corner facing the garden. A 5% surcharge will be added for plot-fronting commercial.
Information about West Marina Block:
Al-Noor Orchards created a unique housing community. The West Marina Block is attracting more people than the other Blocks. The Block is limited in terms of the number of plots it offers. There will be three Marla, five Marla, ten Marla, and one Kanal plots available. The project has a 5-year installment plan at affordable rates.
Al-Noor Orchard offers beautiful villas in prime locations on a 5-year installment plan. These plots have a size of 3 to 5 Marla.
Amenities & Facilities:
Al-Noor Orchard Lahore, a planned residential community, offers all the modern conveniences and high-tech systems. Pakistan has unrivalled luxury amenities. This gated community is a blessing for the residents of Lahore.
All of these amenities are the result of the dedication and hard work by the acclaimed developers. Developers and designers work around the clock to make sure they keep their word. This project aims to provide a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle for every family at an affordable price. Here are some examples of luxurious amenities:
The community will provide all the residents’ needs, even religious. To meet the spiritual needs of the community, architects and developers built a large Jamia mosque. Individuals can also pray in the Jamia mosque.
A sense of security is crucial for a property development society. To provide security, the organization established a gated community. The security system includes professionally mounted 24/7 surveillance cameras and other surveillance equipment to ensure that residents are secure and safe. The community is enclosed by a site border with a foolproof system to ensure maximum protection.
Wide Carpeted Road:
To ensure flawless development, roads and other infrastructures are constructed with high-tech gear and competence. It was possible because of the hard work and dedication of engineers and builders who created a modern residential community.
Gas and electric supply with a dedicated standby:
Due to the current state of load shedding during summers, power backup devices are needed and continuous power supply is required in order to fulfill the promise of Al-Noor Orchards.
By putting underground lines and providing essential services, the builders have made society beautiful. This makes the project safer and more attractive. The new urban project, which has its old-fashioned poles suspended from the ceiling and dangling cables overhead gives off an unappealing look.
Gas is another essential utility that every household needs. The community has ensured that gas is delivered to residents’ homes in a timely fashion to make sure they live a comfortable life and have all the amenities and services they need.
Vibrant Green Parks:
The society’s architects ensured that residents enjoy a luxurious lifestyle while still maintaining a close relationship to nature. As a result, many public recreation areas were created. Children and their families can enjoy a peaceful, happy life in these areas.
Mini Zoo & Community Clubs:
It offers a wonderful community club for people to meet up on special occasions or take part in social activities. This is an enjoyable leisure activity in itself. It will also give residents a chance meet each other, forge bonds, and create a family that looks after one another.
The Future’s Waste Management System:
A broken waste disposal system can completely ruin a housing society. The trash disposal system in society is designed to manage all the significant waste generated by society. It will feature high-tech equipment and cars that are efficient.
Water Filtration Plant:
Affluence requires the use of luxurious living spaces. The society’s planners and developers have created the ability to get the purest water supply through a water filter process from a water treatment plant.
The medical facilities in this civilization will be unmatched. This project will offer the highest quality medical services for society’s citizens. These facilities will be of the highest quality. Non-medical staff and doctors will have the skills to provide exceptional care, 24 hours a days, seven days a seamline.
These hospitals, laboratories, and facilities can efficiently treat large numbers of patients with the help of medical specialists and qualified employees. The facility at Al Noor Orchard Lahore would be free from patient burden and workload.
These are the essential characteristics of society:
- The main entranceway is breathtaking
- The society is enclosed by a gated community and a boundary wall
- Street lights
- Jamia Mosque (Main Mosque)
- Examples of recreation areas include green belts and public parks
- Security systems and CCTV cameras are available seven days a week, 24 hours a year
- Uninterrupted Electricity, Water, and Gas Supplies
- You can also get clean water from a separate water filtration system
- Playgrounds for children and lush green parks
- Sewerage system featuring extensive subterranean pipes
- Recycling and garbage collection system
- Residents can enjoy healthy activities at the local sports facilities
- Diverse Commercial Areas are available to satisfy the economic needs of residents
- The proposal also includes medical and educational facilities, such as schools and pharmacies
Guidelines to Consider When Purchasing/Sale of Plots:
These are the criteria you should follow:
To avoid any confusion or misunderstandings, please double-check all documents. Ask about the NOC of the developer and the approval documents. These documents are officially approved by LDA before you make any property purchase. Your paperwork will therefore be valid in all ways that can lead to client satisfaction.
Financial safety net:
Before you buy or sell property, make sure your finances are in line with your buying plan. Your sale or acquisition will be smooth.
Before making any purchases, inspect the property and confirm the validity of the processes.
Documents Required for Booking:
The following documents are required to purchase Al-Noor Orchard:
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Two photocopies your national identification card
- NICOP is available for international clients
- Two copies of the identification card of your next-of-kin
Why would you want to invest in Lahore’s Al-Noor Orchard?
Environment and location are critical for any community. LDA granted their approval to this beautiful housing society. It is a planned and carefully designed residential community that aims to provide a comfortable, luxurious, and sustainable environment for its residents. It is conveniently located in Lahore, making it an ideal location for a home community.
Investors will find it appealing because of its location, high-end construction, and fast-paced development. This project’s main features include its peacefulness and high-quality infrastructure. It is an ideal place to call home in Pakistan. It is affordable for all income levels.
Advantages & Disadvantages:
These are the benefits and drawbacks of each:
- Water is always available (Water treatment plant)
- The grid station and solar farm provide electricity 24 hours a day
- Gas is always available.
- Planned recreational areas and theme parks
- Shopping centers, supermarkets, and markets
- A peaceful, safe, healthy environment
- This gated neighborhood includes security checkpoints, surveillance equipment and CCTV cameras. Guards are also included
- You can find other societies and prominent places nearby
- The main boulevard is well-planned and carpeted
- Pedestrian streets, streets, lanes and walkways
- Well-planned drainage and garbage disposal systems
- Islamabad is home to a sustainable, green and innovative housing society
- A police station is required to maintain law and order
- Protection system
- The disposal mechanism for solid waste
- This area is not suitable for load shedding
- Perceptions that are high-priced
The Al-Noor Lahore was constructed by highly skilled engineers and developers who used cutting-edge technology to create this society. Society has fulfilled its promise to be the best infrastructure company at the most affordable price and with the finest amenities. This project offers a rare opportunity to buy any type of land at a low price. This community allows people to realize their dreams of owning real property at a low price.
Read More: 7 Wonders City Islamabad
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question);
These are the frequently asked questions (FAQs), for this society:
Q1 – What is Al-Noor Orchard and what makes it different from other residential properties in the area?
Ans. Al-Noor Orchard is a modernized version of a residential community built with cutting-edge technology, is an example. It is an advanced society that lies adjacent to the Lahore Jaranwala Highway. You can reach the city’s main attractions in just a few minutes.
Q2 – Is it a licensed and legitimate housing society?
Ans. It is an LDA-approved housing society.
Q3 – Is the construction process moving along smoothly?
Ans. Yes, Developers are working hard to provide high-end facilities for the owners of the Blocks that remain in the community.
Q4 – Is it a society that has cheap housing?
Ans. Yes, Sites in commercial and residential areas are extremely affordable compared to international standards for services and amenities. There are many plots available for you to choose from in the society.