To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
Apple has greenlit “Greatness Code,” the short form sports docuseries that unveils what drives the world’s greatest athletes to succeed, for a second season. Co-produced by UNINTERRUPTED and Religion of Sports, and directed by Religion of Sports’ co-founder Gotham Chopra, all six episodes of the second season will premiere globally on May 13, 2022 on Apple TV+.
The logline: In “Greatness Code,” iconic athletes pull back the curtain on a pivotal career moment when they touched greatness. A stylized hybrid of live action and visual effects, this short-form docuseries sheds new light on the sports legends you thought you knew. Upcoming athletes to be profiled are:
- Marcus Rashford: English professional footballer and children’s campaigner
- Russell Wilson: Super Bowl champion NFL quarterback who has played in nine Pro Bowls
- Leticia Bufoni: Six-time X Games gold medalist and professional street skateboarder
- Scout Bassett: Parapan American Track & Field Champion
- Bubba Wallace: First African-American driver to win a race in NASCAR’s premier series since 1963
- Lindsey Vonn: Four-time World Cup champion alpine ski racer, Olympic Gold Medal winner, author and entrepreneur
“Greatness Code” is produced for Apple by Religion of Sports and UNINTERRUPTED. Each episode is directed by Gotham Chopra, who executive produces with Ameeth Sankaran, Giselle Parets, and UNINTERRUPTED’s Maverick Carter, Jamal Henderson, Devin Johnson and Philip Byron, and co-executive producer Matt Rissmiller.