VPN, which serves as a Private Network, is a must-have tool for all online users who are concerned about keeping their info secure and encrypting their traffic. One can easily access content from across the world as VPN allows them to bypass geo-restrictions. However, it is possible that VPN connections can get detected and blocked in some countries. How to bypass those VPN blocks and make VPN undetectable? Well, read on to learn more.
As a VPN provider or user, one must stay ahead of the game and circumvent any type of block or censorship. One should be aware of the different censorships in various countries such as China and Iran. UAE is well known for criminalizing the use of VPNs.
Today, it is getting increasingly common for various countries and their governments to block access to websites. Such censorships are particularly common in European counties, and Russia too has ramped up its efforts to thwart access to pirated content. Some of the media streaming websites such as Hulu, US Netflix, and BBC iPlayer block viewers who try to use VPNs to bypass geo-restrictions.
Even in countries such as Iran and China, where VPNs are blocked, their use is not illegal. It means that evading VPN blocks is not going to get you into any legal trouble. Even though using a VPN and bypassing VPN restrictions is not illegal, a lot relies on the kind of content you access when using the VPN. Log on to https://www.top10.com/vpn/how-to-bypass-vpn-blocks for more information.
Before you go ahead and learn how to overcome those VPN blocks, you must be aware of the several types of blocks used to stop people from using VPNs.
Types of VPN Blocks
One is likely to come across the following VPN blocks:
- Port blocking– When any encrypted internet traffic is detected via ports and blocked
- IP address blocking- When the IP address is discovered and replaced or blocked
- VPN traffic blocking – When the VPN traffic is blocked with the help of advanced blocking methods.
Bypassing VPN Blocks
In order to make your VPN undetectable and bypass any restrictions, one must stay ahead in the game. There are some tips and tricks that are then most useful to make your VPN undetectable.
- Switching ports – Changing ports is a simple trick for evading detection, and some of the top VPNs offer the option of port switching and forwarding.
- Switching servers – Switching VPN servers allow one to change the IP address, and some VPNs will let you choose specific servers in each location.
- Shifting protocols- Another effective tip for bypassing port blocking is to switch to different protocols to avoid VPN traffic detection. Some VPNs provide specifically designed protocols and obfuscation technology for bypassing blocks.
The key lies in choosing the best VPNs and making careful choices for bypassing VPN blocks. A highly effective option is to operate your own VPN server and link it to a censored location. Enhance your information and come prepared before you Sign up for a VPN service. With the help of little lateral thinking and employing highly sophisticated inspection techniques, it is possible to evade detections.