To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
Essential oils are concentrated oils extracted from various natural sources like plants, seeds, fruits, etc. They are generally used for skin and hair care purposes, but you can also diffuse them to make your living spaces smell clean and fresh. Their antimicrobial properties also purify the air you breathe by driving bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms.
VedaOils is a powerful brand that sells ingredients and products inspired by nature. It offers completely organic and pure essential oils that can be diffused or used for other purposes. These high-quality essential oils can be bought at wholesale rates from its official website. Moreover, attractive deals and discounts are provided on bulk purchases. Today, we will be looking at the best essential oils for diffusing them!
Top 5 Best Smelling Essential Oils for Diffuser
If you want to purchase essential oils for diffusing at home, you must choose those that smell fresh and exuberant. Some essential oils are more suited for diffusing than others because of their vibrant and captivating fragrances. These are the top 5 best smelling essential oils that you can get for your diffusers:
- Lavender Essential Oil for Diffuser
Lavender Essential Oil has a deep floral scent that will leave you spellbound. Its fresh and deep scent will invigorate your senses and drive away all the bad smells from your rooms. Moreover, you will feel more relaxed and rejuvenated after inhaling the energetic aroma of this essential oil. It acts as a stress-buster and refreshes your mood as well.
- Peppermint Essential Oil for Diffuser
Peppermint Essential Oil has a strong aroma that expels negative energies and foul odour from your living spaces. Moreover, its minty fragrance refreshes your mood and uplifts your spirits instantly. You can also use it as an air deodorant or insect repellent. Peppermint Essential Oil is also diffused for gaining aromatherapy benefits.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil for Diffuser
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil instils a positive environment by expelling your house’s bad odour and negative energies. It also has a positive influence on your mind. This essential oil calms your senses and helps you overcome negative thoughts and emotions. It also works great when blended with citrus essential oils. If you feel low, anxious, or depressed, inhale it directly or diffuse it.
- Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Essential Oil invokes a sense of enlightenment and spiritualism. It is often diffused while meditating or indulging in religious offerings and pujas. You may also diffuse it to calm your emotions and thoughts. People who feel depressed can inhale this oil to clear their thought processes and feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Overall, it is a great essential oil when it comes to aromatherapy.
- Citronella Essential Oil
Citronella Essential Oil is known for its strong aroma. It can be used as a room freshener to eliminate foul odour from the surroundings. It also acts as an insect repellent when diffused. You can blend it with any essential oils mentioned above while diffusing it for aromatherapy purposes. People suggest using this oil to eliminate negative energy and microbes from the house.
How to use essential oils in a diffuser?
Follow the below step to use essential oils in a diffuser:
- Step 1: Place a diffuser in the room where you intend to diffuse the essential oils. Try to place it at least a couple of feet above the ground to distribute the aromatic molecules in the air perfectly.
- Step 2: Add some water to the diffuser so that the essential oils create enough mist to spread across the room. The diffusers usually have a marked line so that you can fill the water upto that level. You should use filtered water because it does not contain any impurities.
- Step 3: Now, add the essential oils you want to diffuse. You can also create a blend of essential oils and diffuse them. Add anywhere between 5 to 20 drops of the essential oil or blend according to the preferred strength of the fragrance.
- Step 4: Turn on the diffuser and let it spread a magical and mesmerising aroma in your room.
To get the best results from the essential oils via a diffuser, you must select them carefully. Also, use natural and unadulterated essential oils free from chemicals and additives. You can get high-quality essential oils that are pure and organic from VedaOils. These oils are offered at discounted rates, and you can also order bulk quantities of essential oils for commercial use. Diffuse the essential oils of your choice, expel the foul odour and repel the insects simultaneously. Also, they will set a perfect environment to enjoy the company of your near and dear ones.