To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
After logging in to the Crickex website or app, you have access to the following options:
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds;
- Edit your personal information – you can change your password, enable or disable Push notifications if authorised through the app, as well as enable or disable your bookmaker news subscription;
- View your deposit statistics;
- View your betting history: Current bets as well as calculated bets are available;
- Also, after logging in you will be able to find out your account number and login.
The personal account on the Crickex website is the most important place, because this is where all the events related to payouts of winnings and deposits take place.
Sign In To Crickex Website
You can log in to Crickex using your phone number or email and password. In the account, players make financial transactions, study betting history and edit bets, view profile data and pass identification. To authorize in the profile, you can use the official website, the mobile version and the gaming application for iOS and Android.
In case of loss of Crickex sign in data, access to your personal Crickex account can be restored – instructions will be sent to the linked cell phone number or e-mail address.
Once registered and logged in, all personal account features are available:
- Access to bets;
- Bonuses usage;
- Bets and transfers history viewing;
- Editing of personal data;
- Connection with technical support;
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds.
Keep your account details safe and do not share them with anyone.
Sign Up In Crickex
Registration takes place by filling in your details on the bookmaker’s home page. Once logged in, the client will find a green “Sign up” button in the top corner on the right. By clicking on this button, the bettor fills in the following questionnaire:
- Think of a username.
- Create a unique password.
- Choose the currency of the game account.
- Enter referral code, if any.
- Specify a phone number and e-mail address.
This process is quick, no specifics, the main thing is not to make a mistake and fill in all personal data correctly. Identification will be required by this gambling operator at the first withdrawal.
When opening a game account during registration, the customer chooses the currency. Available currencies include Bangladeshi Taka. Indian rupees and Pakistani rupees.
One can deposit and withdraw money from the wallet using popular payment methods such as PhonePe, UPI, iPay, IMPS, Bank Deposit and Rupee-O.
How To Recover Your Password
The bettor needs to know his username and password in order to log in to his account. There are times when a player loses or forgets his details and needs to recover his Crickex password.
Start logging in on the website or in the Crickex mobile app. Click “Forgot password?” and in the new window enter the username and phone number linked to your Crickex account or email address and click Reset Password.
Expect a text message to be sent to your number or an email, depending on the method chosen. You can then come up with a new password and confirm it. From now on use it to access your personal profile.
Some browsers have an option to save previously entered passwords. This way you don’t have to keep entering your details to log into your Crickex account.