To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
What Is Bestcheck?
Bestcheck is a website dedicated towards its customers. Bestcheck helps the users know the truth about several products in different categories and bring more transparency between the companies and customers. Bestcheck aims at making decisions simpler for customers by giving them all the necessary data they need for making a decision, leaving only the decision-making part to the customer.
How to Choose Induction Stove from Bestcheck?
Bestcheck knows what the customer wants and thus has its lists designed in such a way that you can easily see all the induction stoves out there and filter out the one you want according to your preferences. Bestcheck excels in offering the information that is the most relevant to all the customers that come to it. They always give you tables for comparison on different parameters. You can easily decide which parameters matter the most to you and then choose accordingly.
When you are searching for induction stoves, the most important points to check are:
- Pan size: All induction stoves have both a minimum limit and maximum limit for the size of the cookware that can be placed on them. Make sure that the induction stove you buy fits the size of the pots and pans you have.
- Safety features: Induction stoves have become safer and safer with the years. Most induction stoves produced by well-known brands nowadays have an automated feature that detects whether the pan is removed from the stove or not. As soon as the pan is removed, they switch off automatically. Similarly, if the pan gets too hot, these modern-day induction stoves kill the power so that the pan doesn’t overheat.
- Power rating: Power rating is one of the first things to see when looking for induction stoves. While higher power ratings means that it will cook faster, it also means it will consume more electricity.
- In-built menu: While this isn’t a deal breaker, most induction stoves have certain menus in-built to help the user like a microwave. Heating times and temperatures for cooking or heating common dishes can be set.
- Portability: A lot of induction stoves are fixed. However, a lot of them are not but are still very bulky. If you are someone who has to keep moving or travelling, you might want to buy a stove which is easy to move and take with you.
How to Operate an Induction Stove?
An induction stove is very easy and safe to use. You just have to follow the following steps and you will learn to use it in no time.
- Switch on the main switch for your induction stove.
- Take the pan or pot that you will be cooking in and place it on top of the induction ring you wish to use. Make sure that the pan is placed properly because most modern induction stoves do not supply power till, they detect a pan on top.
- Find the main switch on the stove. Press and hold it down till the stove turns on.
- You will now have to select the sensor connected to the ring you are about to use for cooking. Make sure you choose the right one.
- You can increase or decrease the heat by pressing the corresponding buttons.
- Once you are done cooking or heating, turn off the stove by pressing the main button once again.
Induction Stove Problems and Solutions
- You turn on the main switch but the induction doesn’t start.
This is most probably because your controls have been locked. You can unlock them easily. However, if that’s not the case then it may be due to no power or an overload within the stove for which you will have to call an electrician.
- Your induction shuts off while you are cooking.
This may be due to a few reasons:
- You have an automated shutoff feature for a maximum cooking time limit. Turn off the feature to continue.
- Your pan is placed in such a way that the stove cannot detect it properly. Place it properly and continue cooking.
- Your cooktop detects excessive heat in the pan. Make sure your pan is being vented properly.
- Your food was not heated or cooked well enough.
See if the temperature you set was good enough for your purpose. If you find it wrong, adjust it. Otherwise check if you placed your utensil correctly or not. Make sure your utensil has a bottom which is fit for an induction stove.
You are most probably using a utensil which is extremely light that is heating up faster than expected, thereby burning your food. Try and find optimum utensils for your stove to solve this problem.
Choosing an induction stove or operating it is not as big a deal as it seems. While the first part is taken care of by bestcheck, the second part will become easy with practice.