Everyone knows that Bitcoin can provide unbelievably high incomes. At the same time, most people know only about a few most popular methods of earning on this crypto, like trading or making long-term investments. Hence, today, we would like to tell you about all the other opportunities you can benefit from.
- Staking. It is a perfect choice for beginners, which is characterized by the lowest risks. In practice, a trader transfers his coins from his online wallet to a staking pool on an exchange. For that, he earns a reward. That works like a savings account.
- Active trading on a crypto exchange. Research shows that crypto prices can go up or down by up to 20% within one trading session on exchanges like Bitcoin Evolution. Thus, experienced crypto traders can make a small fortune on such daily price fluctuations. But we must highlight that such extreme volatility can also result in huge losses.
- Binary options. It is quite simple ― to earn a reward, you just need to guess whether a BTC price will go up or down within a specified period.
- Mining. How to make money with Bitcoin without actually buying it? Become a miner. It is the basic method, which involves creating coins by solving equations with the help of a computer with a CPU or GPU (or a professional mining rig).
- Lending. You can put your coins in the pool on a specialized platform and earn interest for lending them to other users. But be aware that there is no insurance, which means a risk of default.
- Investing in tech startups. That is a great opportunity, but one must have deep experience in business to pick up a company with decent potential.
- Investing in bounty programs, namely, in new crypto networks. Their creators often offer their coins at a pretty affordable price to obtain extra funds for further development. So, you can make a purchase and hold those coins until they multiply in price.
- Faucets. These are platforms that allow earning tiny fractions of Bitcoin by completing simple tasks, like filling in captchas or watching advertisements.
- Pay-to-click websites. This method is similar to the previous one and allows you to earn small shares of BTC by clicking on advertisements.
- Affiliate marketing. That involves creating premium-quality content related to crypto issues, presenting it via a blog, a profile on a social network, or a channel on YouTube, and promoting your partners’ goods or services to your audience.
- Accepting payments in BTC. If you are an owner of some business, you can offer your clients to cover their bills in Bitcoin and, then, hold those coins on a long-term basis waiting for them to grow in price.
In sum, if you are a beginner, start from less risky passive options like staking or lending, and, over some time, you will get enough experience to extend your methodology.