If you are a firestick device user then you might already be familiar with the Downloader application, right? it is one of the popular apps among firestick and other Android TV users.
You can sideload any app that you want with the help of a downloader application but do you know there is one similar app that you can use on firestick to sideload or install any third-party application you want? well, the name of the app is Es File Explorer.
Es File Explorer is another application that you can use on your firestick to sideload any 3rd party apps like Cinema HD, Mobdro, TeaTV, Google Chrome, Whatsapp, Terrarium TV, and some Terrarium TV alternative apps on your firestick device. Another cool thing about Es File is you can use it as the file manager of your firestick device.
We can say that Es File Explorer is a multi-purpose application. The best part is this application is available for free to download on the Amazon app store. Now I think we have talked enough and it’s time to get back to our actual guide on How to use ES File Explorer on Firestick.
Now before I show you how to use Es File Explorer to sideload apps on your firestick. It is very important for you to get this app install on firestick. If you don’t know how to do that then follow the below-provided steps carefully.
How to Get Es File Explorer on Firestick
As I already told you the app is available on the Amazon app store, you don’t have to use your brain to get this app installed on firestick. Just follow the below simple steps.
- The very first step is to open up your firestick device.
- Simply click on the magnifying icon located at the top left corner of your firestick home screen.
- The on-screen keyboard will open right in front of you, with the help of fire tv remote keys, type “Es File Explorer”.
- When you start typing the starting words, firestick will start giving you suggestions.
- Click on the very first suggestion.
- Now you will see the yellow-colored Download / Get button. Simply click on that to start downloading Es File Explorer on firestick.
- Wait for a few minutes until the download and installation get done.
- Once that is done, you can go back to the Apps & channels section to move the Es file explorer app icon to your firestick’s home screen.
How to Use Es File Explorer to sideload apps on firestick
To learn how to sideload apps on firestick using Es File Explorer, please follow the below steps.
- The very first step is to launch the Es File Explorer on firestick.
- Now when the app is opened, you will see various options, you have to just click on the Downloader icon.
- After that, you will see the “+” icon at the very bottom of the app. You need to click on that icon.
- Now a box will open where you have to enter the name of the along with the URL of the APK that you wish to download.
- After that click on the Download button.
- It will now start downloading the APK for you.
- Give it a few minutes until it completes the download process.
- Once that is done, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on your firestick.
Well, That’s it. See how simple it was to sideload apps on firestick using the Es File Explorer application.
I hope I made everything crystal clear for you. If you follow this guide carefully then I am sure that you will never face any issue while downloading third-party apps via Es file explorer. The process is quite simple as I just showed above. If you still feel that the steps are a little complicated then do comment below and I will break down each and every step for you so that you get your concept cleared.