There are many reasons casino enthusiasts are choosing online casinos over land-based casinos. These include convenience, comfortability, safety, anonymity, and a variety of games. In addition to that, another reason is that online casino sites are generous when it comes to giving bonuses. In fact, bonuses are one of the first things that players look for before deciding to play a certain game or join a specific online casino. They are something that online casinos use to attract new players and as well as keep their regular patrons playing on their site.
Online casino bonuses are an important part of the gaming experience and they can make the experience more enjoyable. Some examples of bonuses are welcome bonuses, free spins, reload bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and more. But keep in mind that these bonuses can only be used until you meet the online casino’s wagering requirements. If you haven’t tried playing at online casinos yet and you want to know more about the bonuses that you can get, you’re in the right place. Today, we are giving you a guide on different types of online casino bonuses and how to use them.
Different Online Casino Bonuses
- Welcome Bonuses
Almost all online casino sites, such as Slot Madness offer welcome bonuses when you sign up for their site. It is their way to ensure you that you are able to enjoy their benefits as soon as you join. Welcome bonuses also come in many forms. They can be a high discount, free money, or free spins. However, you can only use welcome bonuses as soon as you have fulfilled the wagering requirements. Therefore, before using a welcome bonus, make sure that you read all the terms and conditions.
- Deposit Bonuses
Deposit bonuses are similar to what you can expect from a welcome bonus. The only difference is that they are not restricted to new players, and anyone can use them. However, you will not get as good a deal as you might with a welcome bonus. But you can still get deposit bonuses of up to 200%. It is also essential to read the wagering requirements and the maximum withdrawal limits with bonuses like this. This way, you will know how much money you will have to wager before you can withdraw any winnings earned from your bonus.
- Free Spins
Free spins are a common type of bonuses that online casinos offer. There are times that these bonuses are given together with a match deposit bonus in a welcome bonus. There are also times when an online casino, such as Winaday Casino, may just offer them up to their players.
These are a set amount of free spins that you can use on a group or a specific online slot. Like any other bonus, it is also important that you read the conditions and learn of any playthrough requirements that you might need to do before unlocking any winnings.
- Loyalty Bonuses
Many online casinos also offer loyalty bonuses for their players to keep on rewarding them the longer they stay or play in a specific casino site. Loyalty bonuses can differ from one online casino to another. But in general, you can pick up these reward points and use them to claim different bonuses.
Loyalty bonuses can be in the form of free spins, deposit bonuses, and sometimes entries for prize drawings.
Some online casinos give cashback bonuses to players. It works by giving players a percentage back of their losses at the casino over a certain period. These can be daily, weekly, or monthly losses. When it has been calculated, the percentage accrued will be added to the player’s account.
- No Deposit Bonuses
These are bonuses that are basically free money in exchange for creating an account at an online casino. You don’t need to deposit any amount of money to claim this bonus. However, these are usually small bonuses, around $5 to $20. However, the best ones like some drake casino no deposit bonus codes can be as high as $100! Once again, be sure to read the terms and conditions as you may have to eventually deposit some money and meet some requirements to actually withdraw the winnings.
Different Bonus Conditions
We’ve mentioned earlier that online casino bonuses come with terms and conditions that vary depending on the online casino site. To give you ideas about them, here are the common conditions that you might need to meet before you can enjoy the bonuses:
- Only one bonus per person: A person is not allowed to create multiple accounts in an online casino in an attempt to take advantage of the bonuses more than once. This is why most online casinos limit a single household or IP address to a single account.
- Verified account: Before you can claim bonuses and withdraw your winnings, you will need to verify your identity. Therefore, when playing in online casinos, it is essential that you use your personal information when creating an account. Then, you can prove the information is true by sending your ID and other documents.
- Meet wagering requirements: We’ve been mentioning this repeatedly earlier, and it is important to not skip reading this part. The wagering requirements for bonuses vary from one casino to another. Usually, a player always needs to meet a set amount of wagering before he or she can withdraw the bonus winnings. For example, if the bonus you have has a playthrough requirement of 30 and your bonus amount is $100, then you need to wager 30x$100, or $3,000, before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Specific games restrictions: When using bonuses, you also need to read the conditions on which games are permitted to be played using your bonus funds. Games that have lower casino edges (such as blackjack) are usually restricted as part of the bonus.
- Limits on withdrawal: There are bonuses that have withdrawal limits. This means that any winnings that go above the limit will be voided. For example, if you win $600 and the maximum withdrawal limit is $200, then you will only be able to get up to $200. It is one of the conditions that most players do not like.
Bonuses are indeed helpful in making the games in online casinos more fun and challenging. Just be sure that you read the terms and conditions first before you use them. We hope this post helped you learn more about online casino bonuses and how they are used. Good luck!