Do you know what keeps the cells in our body running? How exactly do cells get the energy to function and survive? It is the blood sugar in our body that works as a source of energy for the body to work. The blood sugar level is also commonly termed as the glucose level in the body.
Hyperglycemia is a medical condition in which the glucose levels in the body elevate and increase the risk for complications like stroke, heart diseases, kidney disease, vision problems, and nerve problems. The medical condition of hyperglycemia is associated with diseases like type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, prediabetes, and gestational diabetes. Hyperglycemia can result in vomiting, excessive hunger, thirst, rapid heartbeat, and problems with vision.
The Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention estimate that around 34.2 million people in the United States have diabetes, a disease that is developed through the medical condition of hyperglycemia. Anyone having a blood sugar level between 180-200 milligrams per deciliter can be diagnosed with hyperglycemia. Untreated cases of hyperglycemia can lead to life-threatening complications of ketoacidosis(diabetic coma), in which a person becomes unconscious due to elevated levels of blood sugar in the body.
A person becomes more prone to experience erection difficulties due to increased glucose levels that can damage the arteries and veins near the penile region. One can think of taking medicine like Cenforce 100 and Viagra that help in getting an erection by increasing the blood flow in the penis.
What are the signs and symptoms of hyperglycemia?
The signs and symptoms of hyperglycemia are not easy to detect as they usually develop over a period of time that can range from weeks, months, or even years. Some of the common symptoms of hyperglycemia are as follows.
- Elevated blood sugar levels
- Increased thirst and hunger
- Urinating more frequently
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Rapid heartbeats
- Slow-healing sores and cuts
- Blurred visions
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of consciousness(Diabetic coma)
- Fruity smelling breath
- Fatigue and tiredness
It is advised to seek the necessary medical diagnosis of hyperglycemia before the disease progresses and results in life-threatening conditions like diabetic coma, kidney and heart diseases, eye disease, and neuropathy. A gastric sleeve is a commonly used surgical procedure for reducing weight in patients and subsequently the odds of experiencing hyperglycemia. It is common among diabetic patients to face certain difficulties in getting erections. Commonly available pills like Cenforce 100 and Viagra can be used by an individual to treat erection-related problems.
What Are The Risk Factors of Hyperglycemia?
There are some risk factors that make hyperglycemia more likely for certain individuals as compared to others. Blood glucose levels can also elevate if a diabetic patient does not take medicine on time, follows an unhealthy diet, and lives a sedentary lifestyle. Some of the common risk factors of hyperglycemia are as follows.
- Having a family history of diseases like hyperglycemia and diabetes
- Being overweight or obese
- Not taking Diabetes medicine as advised
- Living an inactive or sedentary lifestyle
- Taking medicine like steroids
- Having an illness or infection
- High blood pressure levels
- A history of gestational diabetes
- Hyperlipidemia, a condition of increased lipid levels
It is advised to take such risk factors seriously and seek the necessary treatment to avoid any unforeseen medical complications. People diagnosed with hyperglycemia can face difficulties in maintaining healthy intimate relationships. One can think of taking pills like Cenforce 100 and Viagra if any erection-related difficulty arises.
How Can You Prevent Hyperglycemia?
Hyperglycemia is considered a treatable medical condition by medical experts. By bringing in certain lifestyle changes one can easily bring down the elevated blood sugar levels in the body. Some of the common ways to prevent hyperglycemia are as follows.
- Exercising: Regularly exercising can significantly bring down the high glucose level as the body needs more energy during intense workout sessions. Exercising daily can also ease the difficulty in getting an erection and one might need not rely on medicine like Cenforce 100 every time to get an erection.
- Diet: A person diagnosed with hyperglycemia should take a diet rich in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and low-fat dairy. One should avoid a diet that contains fried food, sweets, and sugary drinks along with anything that has a high amount of salt and fats.
- Healthy weight: A person who is overweight or obese is more likely to develop hyperglycemia. Accumulating excess amounts of weight makes the muscle and tissue cells become more resistant to the insulin hormone and results in elevated levels of glucose in the body. An excess amount of weight in the body can become a constraint in having sexual intercourse, taking Cenforce 100 can prove to be highly useful if one finds it hard to get an erection.
- Monitoring sugar levels: Depending upon the severity of hyperglycemia, a person may need to monitor his or her blood sugar levels once or twice every week or every day. It is important to keep a constant check on the glucose levels to manage the medical condition of hyperglycemia.
CONCLUSION: Hyperglycemia can also be managed by taking proper sleep, managing stress, taking medicine on time as advised, and avoiding alcohol and tobacco consumption. Medicine like Cenforce 100 and Viagra should be taken only after consulting a medical professional.
NOTE: One should not try to self-medicate the symptoms of hyperglycemia without consulting a doctor. Take Cenforce 100 and Viagra only after getting a proper prescription.