To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
Nowadays, it is difficult to find a person who wouldn’t have a smartphone. In 2016, there were 3.66 billion mobile users, whereas in 2021 this number increased to 6.37 billion. At the same time, more and more people are using various mobile applications. This forces companies to meet these increasing expectations and create native versions of their products for major mobile platforms.
You can read more about RN on this blog post https://www.elpassion.com/blog/what-is-react-native-and-when-to-use-it.
Using React Native tool is beneficial because…
- There are many native-like UX components
The framework implements many native-like UX components. Therefore, applications created in React Native are very similar to native apps.
React Native tool allows creating small as well as big apps. Furthermore, new features may be added at any time. In addition, once the code base has been developed, it can be used multiple times. Creating an application in a tool such as RN will get one code for many platforms, i.e. Android or iOS.
Thanks to this technology, the application’s development time is shortened, and the cost of creating the entire product is reduced.
- It is a technology constantly developing
It’s a stable solution as it has a large community that is constantly developing this technology.
- Enables faster testing and development process
Changes made to the code are visible in a few seconds.
What industries and companies use this technology?
React Native may be used for many tasks. This tool is used to build mobile applications for different industries: IT, e-commerce, social, media, entertainment, and retail.
A lot of different companies like Discord, Pinterest, and Wix.com are developing applications using React Native technology. Skype, Facebook, or Instagram also integrated some of the RN-based features into their apps.
Why is React Native still useful?
- The number of mobile users is increasing; more and more people use various applications. Analysts’ forecasts show that in 2026 the number of mobile users will be about 7.5 billion. Thereupon there will be an incredible demand for mobile applications. Well, this is another reason why RN technology is still useful.
- Another reason why RN technology is still useful is because many popular apps, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest are using this technology.
Thanks to Elpassion.com for helping us write the article.