To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
By Ed Fox, Chief Technology Officer, MetTel
In 2020, MetTel celebrated a remarkable achievement – being named Leader in our first time appearing on a Gartner Magic Quadrant. Today, we share that MetTel is a two-time honoree, yet again garnering recognition as a Leader in the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Managed Network Services.* Full report here accessible here.
With back-to-back appearances in the Leader quadrant, MetTel’s standing as a top, visionary company within the MNS industry is now indisputable. MetTel is again the only company based in the U.S. to reach this status, and is tied for the highest “completeness of vision” score in the quadrant.
While other companies might be content to rest on their laurels, we remain dedicated to delivering on what’s next for our customers through refining our MNS solutions and functionality. In the past 12 months, we have renewed our commitment to growth, underpinned by MetTel’s award-winning SD-WAN solutions, including:
- Developed adjacent managed services market addition offerings, such as managed security services (MSS), last-mile access management and sustainability and utilities management (SUM).
- Extended network service delivery centers to additional locations around the world, including Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Mexico City, London, Madrid, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney, with further centers anticipated in 2022.
- Improved our ability to support customer growth within key growth areas that need MNS, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), edge computing and wireless upgrades, including 5G and Wi-Fi 6.
- Delivered consistent network automation performance improvements, regularly outpacing industry competitors, and reaching 90% rate of automated repairs.
- Delivered a large number of MNS contracts from the U.S. federal government, including receiving positive feedback from several agencies, including the GSA who has highlighted MetTel’s fast deployment speed and team’s technical abilities.
- With this latest achievement, we have cemented our perception as a strategic trusted advisor to clients that can help them grow resiliency as they recover from the impact of the pandemic. Our continued commitment to an excellent customer experience begins with our ability to understand and address their most difficult networking challenges and help them to digitally transform their business.
We could not have reached the Gartner recognition without the support of our partners, such as VMware, Intelygenz, NetBrain, Fortinet, and Raytheon. Our VMware solutions perform well when integrating into complex network deployments, and the ability to fix performance issues in the access network is unmatched. As another top player, VMware’s SD-WAN has similarly reached the status of Leader in the annual Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure for the past four years.* We also continue to partner with Intelygenz to help us refine our AI and RPA environment that complements our employees and customers with real-time, incident management flow from end to end, which is aided by our Intelligent Process Automation. Additionally, our relationship with Fortinet has grown deeper and affords us the ability to offer and manage Gartner MQ leading security solutions integrated with our MNS. At the same time, NetBrain provides automation and change management processes for our network infrastructure, as well as managed customer devices. Raytheon remains our lead security operations partner for keeping our backbone protected and works closely with us on federal implementations to meet the government’s stringent standards for Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Services (MTIPS). Together, all of our partners deliver secure, real-time visibility across our network and allow us to resolve customer incidents almost as quickly as they are realized. MetTel’s strategic vision for the innovative network of the future is coming to life every day and helping us adjust to these tumultuous times.
I would also like to extend my gratitude to all our customers who trust us with their network operations and push us to be better each day. We are honored to serve at the heart of their organization’s communications. I would also like to share a heartfelt thanks to our channel partners, who work collaboratively with us to find solutions to our joint customers’ most pressing issues. Today, we celebrate this amazing achievement with all of you.