RoboForex is a forex trading platform recognized across the globe. It was founded back in 2009 and was given the status of an international forex trader in the same year. Licensedby the top tier financial authorities and regulated by International Financial Service Commission, RoboForex provides its services in majority of countries. It offers more than 12,000 instruments and around 7 asset types for forex trading. Read through the article to find out pros and cons of using this forex trading company in our review.
RoboForex: Key Takeaways
As a trading company, RoboForex has done significantly well over the years, from winning around 10 international awards for it’s Mobile Application and Educational products to offering a wide range of trading tools to it’s users. RoboForex has worked hard on improving it’s technology and modifying it’s platform as a result of which at present it’s key advantage lies in automated trading. Also, the company primarily emphasizes on providing educational programs and guides to it’s users along with conducting online seminars for newbies. Talking of trading fee and commissions, RoboForex charges are somewhere between moderate and low.
RoboForex: Pros and Cons
RoboForex can be used to trade forex and CFDs with just a minimum deposit of $1. Among many features of RoboForex, the one that stands apart is it’s virtual portfolio also known as Demo Account.
- Trading tools: RoboForex offers more than 12,000 tools for trading with advance tools to compare financial charts. It also offers research based stats and analysison investments from expert analysts.
- Transaction method: Minimum charges on every deposit and withdrawal.
- Interface: RoboForex is available on multiple digital platforms and device such as IOS device, iPhones and Android and can also be accessed from online browsers. The interface of RoboForex is designed to suit for both seasonal experts and Newbies.
- Has limited trading instruments for various accounts.
- Has problems with licensing in many countries