We present to your attention some of the best crm for startups.
The system allows you to fully control the work of the company, manage sales, marketing and support. Extensive capabilities for collecting and processing data into statistical reports will help increase ROI and draw up a work plan for employees.
- tracking customer activity and traffic sources;
- simple and well-thought-out interface with access to the main functions in 1 click;
- individual settings of access rights;
- automatic templates for sending letters and messages to leads and contractors;
- the ability to form tasks for subsequent contacts with each client;
- prompt technical support;
- extensive opportunities for generating reports on clients and transactions;
- open api.
Cloud software with a wide range of marketing functions: advertising mailing, live chat, traffic and conversion analytics, contact management and more. Well suited for B2B companies, online services, IT companies. It is possible to use Hubspot in conjunction with other CRM systems. For example, direct integration with Salesforce is available.
The system allows you to segment the customer base, maintain pages in social networks, create landing pages and design forms, and carry out e-mail newsletters. Cons: lack of an interface in Russian / Ukrainian languages and integration with popular messengers, for example, with Telegram.
- tracking client actions – after installation on the site, the script binds to the client’s card all the actions that he performed on your site, as well as information about where he got to the resource from;
- free use – the main features and functions of the software are available free of charge without restrictions on the number of users, contacts and transactions;
- simple and convenient interface – all information about contacts, calls, negotiations and deals is recorded automatically;
- integration with mail services and calendars;
- more than 200 integrated services to customize the system to fit your needs: Mailchimp, Slack, Facebook Ads, Drift, Intercom, Shopify, Zapier, Salesforce, OptinMonster, etc .;
- online chat for the site;
- b2c marketing automation software;
- the ability to use in conjunction with other CRM.
A cloud-based CRM for small businesses created by experienced sales managers in 2010. Now the system is fully operational in 140 countries of the world. The functionality is focused primarily on sales management, marketing, collaboration and reporting. However, the functionality lacks the ability to integrate with accounting, so there is no documentary support for sales. When dealing with clients, it will be difficult to issue invoices and manage contracts.
The system is not suitable for large companies due to the lack of a full sales cycle from collecting the first customer information to after-sales service. However, for small and medium-sized businesses, this is a good option with an acceptable cost and a good level of user data security.
- easy customization and fast implementation;
- more than 150 applications and integrated modules to customize the program to fit your needs;
- focus on completing deals;
- synchronization with mail services;
- detailed and understandable reporting for analytics of results and sales process;
- simple and intuitive interface;
- high level of data security and regular backups.