To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
TradeEU is a new and dynamic CFD broker that has recently garnered positive attention from traders due to its wide range of products and services, competitive pricing, and commitment to security. However, as with any trading platform, it is crucial for traders to understand the potential risks and rewards before engaging with any new broker.
So, whether you’re considering signing up with TradeEU or looking for its comprehensive overview, our detailed TradeEU Review 2023 is your go-to source for honest and informative insights into the platform’s products, features and services.
Join us as we share our personal experience and provide a comprehensive review of this online CFD provider.
Key Features Of TradeEU
TradeEU offers a range of features that make it a reliable and efficient trading platform for traders of all levels. So, we decided to list all these unique features through our detailed TradeEU Review 2023.
- Highly Regulated: TradeEU adheres to strict regulations set by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) – the Cyprus competent autority. This ensures the platform operates transparently and fairly, providing traders with a secure and trustworthy trading environment. Thus, eliminating any scam-related possibilities.
- Quick & Hassle-free Account Opening: The account opening process on TradeEU is quick and hassle-free, with a straightforward online application form that can be completed within minutes. Traders only need to provide basic personal information (through a questionnaire) and some requested documents and complete the verification process, after which they can start trading on the platform right away.
- Convenient Deposit & Withdraw Conditions: The broker offers a range of deposit and withdrawal options, including credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallets. The minimum requirements are also comparatively lower, with EUR 250 as a minimum initial deposit amount. Also, the Company is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF), which is considered to be an insurance for retail clients in case of Company’s bankruptcy.
- High-Quality Resources: TradeEU provides traders with a range of high-quality resources to make them understand the risks and rewards of trading in market conditions. The list includes real-time market data, economic calendars, and technical analysis tools. In addition, traders can also access various educational resources, including video tutorials, webinars, and e-books.
- Quick Responsive Customer Support: TradeEU Broker offers quick and responsive customer support via email, phone, and live chat, 24/5. Traders can reach out to the support team with any queries or issues and can expect a prompt and professional response.
TradeEU Products & Markets
The availability of trading products and markets on TradeEU is impressive. There are over 250 tradable instruments available from almost all asset classes, including Crypto on CFDs.
However, the trading conditions for each market vary depending on various factors, which we will discuss below in this TradeEU review.
Here’s a comprehensive overview of TradeEU products and the trading conditions required to trade them.
TradeEU offers traders the ability to place CFD trades on Forex. With over 50 currency pairs available, including major, minor, and exotic, traders have direct access to the market through the MT5 trading platform offered by the broker.
Here’s a list of conditions offered for Forex trading:
- Fees: The broker offers competitive fees for forex trading, which features no commission charges but spread charges applied instead. Traders can expect spread charges that typically start from 0.7 pips for the Platinum account and can go up to 2.5 pips for the Silver account. Apart from this, the Company start charging Inactivity fees from 61st day of non-trading.
- Maximum Leverage: The maximum leverage offered for Forex trading is limited to 1:30 for both retail and professional clients.
- Minimum Deposit Condition & Volume Size: TradeEU requires a minimum initial deposit of EUR 250 for all forex trading accounts. This entry-level amount is accessible for most traders, allowing them to start trading with a relatively small investment. Additionally, TradeEU Broker’s fixed minimum volume size of 0.01 lots.
- Forex Account Options: There are three account options available for trading Forex on TradeEU. These include Silver, Gold and Platinum accounts. Additionally, there is also an option for a free/demo trading account, in which clients/potential clients can test their abilities before investing real funds .
While most trading platforms lack offering Crypto trading, TradeEU seems to fill this gap. The platform’s offering of CFDs on Cryptocurrencies is impressive, with the availability of 4 major Crypto pairs.
Here’s a complied list of Crypto trading conditions on TradeEU:
- Available Pairs: such BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD & XRP/USD.
- Fees: There are no specific fees charged for Crypto trading. The spread charges remain the same, i.e., 0.7 pips for the Platinum account, 1.8 pips for Gold and 2.5 pips for the Silver account. Inactivity fees starts from the 61st day of non-trading .
- Maximum Leverage: The maximum leverage offered for Crypto trading is up to 1:30, which is comparatively higher than other CFD providers.
- Minimum Deposit Condition & Volume Size: The minimum initial deposit requirements also remain the same (EUR 250). Additionally, the broker’s fixed minimum volume size of 0.01 lots.
- Account Options: There is no specific account available for Crypto trading. You can access the market with your existing trading accounts, i.e., Silver, Gold and Platinum.
TradeEU offers CFDs on a range of commodities, including precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Crude oil, and Natural gas, and Agricultural commodities such as Corn and Wheat.
The condition for trading commodities on TradeEU include
- Fees: As with other instruments available on the platform, no specific fees are charged for Commodities trading. The spread charges remain the same, i.e., 0.7 pips for the Platinum account, 1.8 pips for Gold and 2.5 pips for the Silver account. However, if you’re signing up for the first time and Inactivity fees start from the 61st day of non-trading.
- Maximum Leverage: The maximum leverage offered is up to 1:30 for soft & hard commodities.
- Minimum Deposit Condition & Volume Size: There are no changes in the minimum volume size and minimum initial deposit requirements for Commodities trading (EUR 250).
- Account Options: There is no specific account available for Commodities trading. You can access the market with your existing trading accounts, i.e., Silver, Gold and Platinum.
The Indices trading section of the platform includes some of the popular global indexes. At the same time, the trading conditions for this asset class remain the same as Forex, Crypto, Shares, Indices and Commodities trading.
Meanwhile, the popular indexes available for trading on TradeEU include FTSE, NK & CAC.
TradeEU’s list of available global stocks is quite appreciative. Moreover, the platform offers direct market access, providing traders with the opportunity to trade in stocks of giant companies like Facebook, Alibaba, Netflix, Apple & many others.
However, the conditions for stock trading vary from other asset classes in terms of fees. For example, there are no spreads, but commission charges apply for Stock & ETFs. The other fees & conditions, such as minimum initial deposit requirements (EUR 250), leverage and account options, remain the same as other asset classes available on the platform.
Our findings from this TradeEU Review 2023 indicate the broker’s comprehensive range of products and features is enough to cater to the needs of both novice and experienced traders.
Their extensive product range, combined with advanced trading tools and educational resources, makes TradeEU a reliable trading partner.
Overall, our team was impressed with the range of products and features offered by TradeEU, and we believe this broker has the potential to attract and retain a large and engaged audience of traders.
Is TradeEU A Regulated Trading Platform?
Yes, TradeEU is highly regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), ensuring a secure and trustworthy trading environment.
What Are The Account Opening Requirements On TradeEU?
The account opening process on TradeEU is quick and hassle-free. Traders only need to provide basic personal information and complete the verification process, after which they can start trading on the platform right away.
What Trading Resources Are Available On TradeEU?
TradeEU provides traders with a range of high-quality resources, including real-time market data, economic calendars, technical analysis tools, video tutorials, webinars.
What Trading Products Are Available On TradeEU?
TradeEU offers over 250 tradable instruments, including Forex, Shares, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, and Commodities.
What Are The Trading Conditions For Cryptocurrencies On TradeEU?
The trading conditions for Cryptocurrencies on TradeEU include no specific fees charged, maximum leverage of up to 1:30, minimum initial deposit requirements of EUR 250, and access through existing trading accounts.