Arsenal vs Molde Live stream: Arsenal resumes their UEFA Europa League campaign with a trip to Norway, where they face Molde at the Aker Stadion on Thursday. Having won all three games so far, the Gunners sit atop Group B and can confirm qualification with a win. Molde is in second place with six points and can draw level with Arsenal if they manage an improbable win.
Molde nearly managed that feat when they led against the Gunners in the previous round but fell to a 4-1 defeat by the end of the encounter. They followed that with a 2-2 draw at home to Kristiansund ahead of the international break. An impressive 3-0 win away to Stabaek on the weekend did not prevent Molde from conceding the title to Bodo/Glimt, who are 18 points ahead with five games to play Twice this season Arsenal has turned weekend Premier League disappointment into Europa League success. Now the Gunners get not only another chance to put a foot forward but create clear distance in Group B. At the start of the month, Arsenal cruised past Molde 4-1 with goals from Pepe and Joe Willock to top the group and now travel Norway for the return leg.
Where to Watch
When Is Kick-Off? Thursday 26 November
What Time Is Kick-Off? 17:55 (GMT)
Where Is it Played? Molde Stadion
TV Channel/Live Stream? BT Sport 2 (UK)
Referee? Irfan Peljto
A win on Thursday keeps a perfect record in group play and would move Arsenal six points clear with only two matches to go. A favorable result in the Rapid Vienna v. Dundalk match could see Arsenal clinch a spot in the knockout rounds and open the door for younger players to get the first-team action in the final group stage games (i.e. Folarin Balogun & Emile Smith Rowe). With five, potentially six, players ruled out, Pepe’s Premier League suspension to consider, and the expanded Europe League bench, how much will Mikel Arteta push the attack?
Molde will be without right-back Kristoffer Haraldseid as he continues his recovery from a cruciate ligament rupture in the summer, while fellow defenders Birk Risa and Martin Bjornbak went off after picking up knocks on the weekend. Striker Ohi Omoijuanfo is also a doubt after being left out of the squad on Saturday altogether.
Alongside long-term absentees Calum Chambers and Gabriel Martinelli, Pablo Mari and Thomas Party are likely to miss out as they return from injury, with the latter possibly available next weekend. Nicolas Pepe’s Premier League suspension doesn’t carry over to the Europa League but Mohamed Elneny and Sead Kolasinac both tested positive for COVID-19 on international duty, with their availability in the near future subject to further tests.
Willian and Bukayo Saka were both substituted during Arsenal’s 0-0 draw with Leeds United on Sunday due to fitness woes. However, Saka’s injury appeared to be more serious and Mikel Arteta wasn’t entirely optimistic post-match, describing the coming together which forced the England international off as ‘a a pretty bad challenge’.
Notes on the XI:
- Left Out: Bukayo Saka (awaiting injury update)
- Injured: Thomas Partey (Thigh), Mohamed Elneny (COVID), Sead Kolasinac (COVID) Pablo Mari (back in full training), Gabriel Martinelli (returning to light training)
- With the fixture congestion and recent international windows several key players need to be rested on Thursday and saved for the weekend against Wolves – Leno, Aubameyang, Tierney, Bellerin, & Gabriel.
- Likewise, several players are due a start and Thursday provides the perfect opportunity – Runarsson, Nketiah, Nelson, Maitland-Niles, Cedric, and Willock, even though we saw him on the weekend.
- With Holding and Gabriel getting the start and clean sheet against Leeds on Sunday, you expected to see them again against Wolves on Sunday and thus Mustafi and Luiz rotate in here. But with Kolasinac out with COVID, Tierney needing a rest, and Chambers still on his way back to full fitness, Arteta should stick to a back four against this opposition. Alternatively, Xhaka could play as the LCB, shifting to a 3-4-3 with a midfield line of Maitland-Niles, Willock, Ceballos, Cedric.
- On the front line, Reiss Nelson had a great outing in the last Europa League match which should earn a start Thursday. Up top Nketiah would be the preferred option, but will Mikel sit Lacazette twice in a row? He should, as Alexandre would be a suitable second option and probably returns to the starting lineup against Wolves.
- Then there is Pepe. Sunday’s incident was unfortunate, but a rare moment for the player. It was his first career red card for club or country in over 230 matches. However, factors indicate that Pepe should start again Thursday. He is the second most productive attacker for Arsenal so far this season (three goals and two assists). Much of that has come in the Europa League so why not roll the dice that that trend continues. Second, he can’t play in the Premier League for the next three weeks, unless there is an unlikely reversal for his red card, so use him where he can play while others will need to step up on the weekends. Third, the options are limited. Willian’s form is off, Saka may be injured, but if not, should be rested, and it’s unlikely Arteta plays Nketiah or Lacazette out of their typical #9 role. This leaves Nelson and Pepe as the favorites unless he surprises us with a start for Folarin Balogun or Emile Smith Rowe, both of which would be met with support from the fan base.
- A strong day for the Gunners hopefully sees both Balogun and Smith Rowe make substitution appearances in the second half, especially with the attack still searching for its rhythm back. Although Arteta could easily decide rest one of Xhaka and Ceballos thinking of the weekend ahead and allow Smith Rowe a start in midfield with Willock.
- The last bench spot appears to be between U23 players Miguel Azeez and Ben Cottrell. Both play in central midfield mostly, with Cottrell picking up 2 goals and 3 assists so far this season you’d think he would be slightly ahead. Another option being that both make the bench if Calum Chambers isn’t ready for a spot there yet.
- Or perhaps Arteta surprises everyone and gives us the Arsenal Academy special. Who is up for a starting lineup with the entire attack and midfield consisting of Arsenal youth products: Balogun-Nketiah-Nelson, Smith Rowe-Willock-Maitland-Niles-Azeez, OR Cottrell?
Here’s how each team has fared their last five outings.
Stabaek Fotball 0-3 Molde (21/11)
Molde 2-2 Kristiansund BK (8/11)
Arsenal 4-1 Molde (05/11)
Mjondalen 1-3 Molde (01/11)
Molde 1-0 Rapid Vienna (29/10)
Leeds United 0-0 Arsenal (22/11)
Arsenal 0-3 Aston Villa (08/11)
Arsenal 4-1 Molde (05/11)
Manchester United 0-1 Arsenal (01/11)
Arsenal 3-0 Dundalk (29/10)
Molde vs Arsenal Head-to-Head
Arsenal and Molde faced each other for the first time in their history in matchday three, with the Gunners triumphing 4-1 at the Emirates stadium. It was also Molde’s first-ever match against English opposition. Arsenal has faced Norwegian opposition before, defeating Stromsgodset 3-1 in Norway and 4-0 at home in the 1970-71 European Champion Clubs’ Cup. Their last trip to Norway came in the group stages of the 2004-05 UEFA Champions League when they drew 1-1 with Rosenburg before hammering them 5-1 at Highbury.
Molde form guide: W-W-L-D-W
Arsenal form guide: W-W-W-L-D
How Can I Watch Arsenal vs Molde Live with ExpressVPN
Broadcasters are required to block people from streaming content outside of their home region. As a result, most Champions League games are geo-blocked and only available in the broadcaster’s location. This means you won’t be able to watch if you’re not located in the same country. A high-quality ExpressVPN hides your location, allowing you to watch the games wherever you are. It does this by masking your IP address and routing your traffic through a secure server in a country of your choice. The VPN then assigns you a new IP address from that country, which makes it look like you’re watching from there. ExpressVPN has an expansive global network that ensures you get access to sports anywhere in the world. It provides plenty of servers across Europe and the US with a total of 3,000 worldwide. There are plenty to choose from to help you connect to the UEFA Champions League.
How Can I Watch Arsenal vs Molde Live Streams With a VPN
First and foremost, they aren’t suitable for streaming: with more users than premium services, yet fewer servers, you can expect intermittent connections and choppy, stuttering video, if it buffers at all.
- Start by registering for a suitable VPN. We’ve already covered ExpressVPN, but NordVPN and Surfshark are both strong, low-cost alternatives.
- Next, download the VPN software, making sure to get the right version for your operating system.
- Decide which of the sources below you’d like to use. Note that most will require you to have a payment method linked to a local address so this method is for those with a subscription who are traveling abroad.
- Connect to a server in the appropriate country. For example, you’d use a US server to unblock ESPN or a UK server for BBC iPlayer.
- Try loading content from the site. You should find that it loads almost instantly. If you’re still getting an error message, reload the page and try again. It’s important you attempt the steps above before the event you want to watch begins. This gives you plenty of time to contact your VPN’s support team should any issues arise.
Other Options to Watch Arsenal vs Molde Live Online
Hulu Live and fuboTV maybe two of the most popular options, but there are several options that will give you a chance to watch Arsenal vs Molde online without cable. Like the other options, we’ve mentioned, these options are all reasonably priced and offer a variety of channels. Here are some other options to get you the Houston Texans live stream. The UEFA Europa League is back, and the group stage has returned to action. Forty-eight teams have a chance to prove themselves worthy to advance to the knockout stage. But if you’re abroad, you might not be able to witness the excitement of the matches. Don’t worry, though. My quick guide shows you how you can see every moment of the matches that matter to you!
Can I watch Arsenal vs Molde Live with Sling TV?
While they don’t offer Arsenal vs Molde, they do have 30 channels as part of their plan, including sports channels like Soccer, ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports 1, NBC Sports Network, TBS, TNT, and Big Ten Network. Sling TV costs $30 a month. This is the full Sling TV Channel List. Sling TV supports a wide range of devices to stream Houston Texans games including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Web Browsers, Android Phone/Tablet, Android TV, Xbox, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV. Sling TV is not available to stream on PlayStation and Nintendo.
How Can I Watch Arsenal vs Molde online from outside your country?
Matchday 3 of the Europa League group stage for the 2020-21 season was played out Thursday as some of the biggest clubs in the competition improved their campaign in hopes of reaching the knockout stages. While some games went as expected — the English clubs showed out with victories across the board — there were many surprises throughout the day. The early games featured a 10-man Benfica clawing back from being 3-1 down to secure a point against Steven Gerrard’s Rangers, PSV getting smacked around by PAOK, and Roma putting five goals past CFR Cluj. The later games had Arsenal coming back from a disastrous first half to defeat Molde 4-1, Sparta Prague putting four goals past Celtic in a 4-1 victory, and Villarreal’s match against Maccabi Tel-Aviv getting delayed because of some torrential rain.
How Can I Watch Arsenal vs Molde Live From USA
Football fans in India have a lot of European action to look forward to in midweek with top sides like AC Milan, Tottenham Hotspur, and Arsenal looking to continue their winning streak in the UEFA Europa League. Milan enjoy a two-point lead atop the league table in Italy and had begun their 2020-21 UEL campaign with a 3-1 win over record Scottish champions Celtic last week. This week, they host Czech club Sparta Prague at the San Siro. Tottenham Hotspur began their UEFA Europa League with an emphatic 3-0 win over LASK and will now travel to Belgium to face Royal Antwerp this week. Spurs forwards Heung-min Son and captain Harry Kane have been in red-hot form and with Gareth Bale waiting in the wings, Tottenham looks every bit a formidable team to face. Watch Royal Antwerp vs Tottenham Hotspur on live streaming in India.
How Can I Watch Arsenal vs Molde Live From CA
Europa League matches stream exclusively live and on-demand on DAZN in Canada. The UEFA Europa League group stage kicks off Thursday with Matchday 1, and all 48 teams are in action. That means two dozen matches spread over Europe on the same day, with some of the game’s biggest clubs taking part. Among Thursdays, fixtures are Standard Liege vs. Rangers, which could feature Canada national team captain Scott Arfield in the lineup for the Scottish outfit. Arfield was pivotal in helping Rangers reach the group stage as he scored the opening goal of a 2-1 playoff victory over Galatasaray to seal the Scottish team’s spot in Group D.Elsewhere, young Canadian Jonathan David is still in search of his first goal as a Lille player and he will get another opportunity against Sparta Prague. David’s five goals in last year’s competition helped convince Lille to make a €30-million move for the 20-year-old attacker, so expectations of the Ottawa-raised youngster will be high this time around.
How Can I Watch Arsenal vs Molde Live From UK
Live UEFA Europa League football on TV is shown exclusively live on BT Sport in the UK during 2020/21. BT Sport’s Europa League TV coverage includes every match live including the 2021 UEFA Europa League final on TV from the Stadion Energa, Gdansk. BT Sport is the only place to see the UEFA Europa League action as it happens. With exclusive matches all the way to the final, you’ll be able to watch on TV, online, and on the BT Sport app for mobiles, tablets, smart TVs, and game consoles. Every Europa League match will be shown live on BT Sport across its full range of channels. There are multiple ways to get BT Sport.
How Can I Watch Arsenal vs Molde Live in Australia
The only way to watch the 2020-2021 Champions League tournament in Australia is through Optus Sport, with streaming available via the Optus Sport app – on the mobile, laptop, and desktop – or through partner platforms including Fetch, Apple TV, Apple Airplay, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and Xbox. The Europa League final is happening tomorrow, 22 August. Here’s how you can watch the big game in Australia. The 2019-20 Europa League had been on hold since 12 March due to the pandemic. However, after a five-month interruption, it restarted on 5 August to wrap up the sporting event. In a remodeled format, all the games from the quarter-finals to the semis have been played behind closed doors as one-off ties in Germany, and after much waiting, we’ve finally come to the last two teams to battle it out for the title.
How Can I Watch Arsenal vs Molde Online without Cable
It’s time for the Arsenal vs Molde live stream, which is expected to deliver some “hard-nosed football,” as Pittsburgh Steelers’ QB Ben Roethlisberger prefers to describe the bouts between his team and the Baltimore Ravens. This is one of the fiercest rivalries in football — and it’s as hot as ever this year. At 6-0, the Steelers are the last undefeated team in the 2020 NFL, although their latest victory was a squeaker. Despite one (crushing) defeat to Kansas City, the Ravens are considered the better team by the oddsmakers. The Ravens are currently favored to win this NFL live stream by 4.5 points