To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
Summer X Games 2022 will be held on July 20 – 24 in Southern California. Here’s how to watch the X Games 2022 live stream free on TV, Roku, Firestick & Other Devices from anywhere in the world.
How to watch for free
* Watch LIVE on ESPNPlus Now!
* Watch LIVE on ABC Now!
* Watch LIVE on ESPN & ESPN2 Now!
- Web: Any web-connected desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone using the latest version of Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Safari, Edge, or Internet Explorer.
- Mobile App: If you have an iPhone or iPad, search for “Cowboy Channel +” in the App Store.
- TV: If you have an Apple TV (4th generation) or Roku, search for “Cowboy Channel +” in the App Store or in the Roku Channel Store.
X Games Dates, Schedule and TV Channel 2022
The 2022 Summer X Games will take place from July 20 to July 24 in southern California. Below is the event schedule for this year’s extreme sports showcase (all times ET):
Wednesday, July 20
- Pacifico Skate Vert: 1:30 p.m. (ESPN+)
- Pacifico Skate Vert BT: 3 p.m. (ESPN+)
- BMX MegaPark: 6:30 p.m. (ESPN+)
- Monster Energy Skateboard MegaPark: 8:30 p.m. (ESPN+)
Thursday, July 21
- Monster Energy Moto X Freestyle: 1 p.m. (ESPN+)
- Moto X Best Whip: 3 p.m. (ESPN+)
- BMX Dirt: 4:30 p.m. (ESPN+)
- Moto X 110s: 6 p.m. (ESPN+)
- Moto X Best Trick: 7:30 p.m. (ESPN+)
- Moto X QuarterPipe High Air: 9:15 p.m. (ESPN+)
Friday, July 22
- BMX Street: 10 p.m. (ESPN and ESPN+)
Saturday, July 23
- Women’s Skateboard Park: 1 p.m. (ABC and ESPN+)
- BMX Park: 3 p.m. (ABC and ESPN+)
- Men’s Skateboard Street: 5 p.m. (ABC and ESPN+)
- Skateboard Street Best Trick: 6:30 p.m. (ESPN+)
- Dave Mirra BMX Park Best Trick: 8 p.m. (ESPN2 and ESPN+)
Sunday, July 24
- Women’s Skateboard Street: 3 p.m. (ABC and ESPN+)
- Real Street Best Trick (ABC and ESPN+)
- Men’s Skateboard Park: 5 p.m. (ABC and ESPN+)
Summer X Games 2022 Events
Below is the list of events that will make up the 2022 Summer X Games:
- Steet Best Trick
- Vert Best Trick
- Real Street Best Trick
- Skateboard MegaPark
- Women’s Park
- Women’s Street
- Park Best Trick
- Best Trick
- Best Whip
- QuaterPipe High Air
This year’s Summer X Games runs July 20-24, and it’s a particularly exciting event following last year’s debut of skateboarding at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. You can expect Olympic medalists like 14-year-old Sky Brown to compete at the event, alongside X Games veterans like 5-time Gold Medalist Yosozumi Sakura.
The Summer X Games are back in front of a full crowd after years of disruptions caused by Covid-19. Last year’s games were held without an in-person audience, and the 2020 games in Minneapolis were canceled outright.
About the 2022 X Games
The X Game are back in Southern California and the best extreme sports athletes will congregate at tracks and skate parks around the region to determine who is the best in the world. This summer’s X Games will showcase more than 15 hours of live action-sports content, and welcomes the debut of two new disciplines – Skateboard and BMX MegaPark.
Select events can be found on the ABC and ESPN family of networks, but all of the action will be available to stream on ESPN+. In addition to the content on ESPN’s U.S.-based media platforms, X Games 2022 will be televised globally in 192 countries and territories to more than 500 million homes.