Real money Blackjack tops the list of the most popular casino games globally. Some players prefer its simplicity, while others love the low house edge and the higher payouts. However, to enjoy the best gambling experience when playing Blackjack for real money, your choice of Blackjack game matters. That’s why making the right choice on the first try is overwhelming.
Though there are some unique rules with each Blackjack variant, here are some common rules:
- Every card 2 through 10 has its face value, whereas Jacks, Queen, & King have a value of 10. Ace can either have a value of 1 or 11, whichever works better.
- At the start of the game, players will get 2 cards face up and the dealer 2 cards, 1 face up, and 1 face down.
- If you are okay with your 2 cards, you’ll stand, and the game will proceed. But if you need an additional card, you’ll choose the hit option.
- If you get 2 cards of a similar value, you can split the cards.
In this article, we’ll help you to discover the best online Blackjack for real money.
Best Real Money Blackjack Variants
With 21 Blackjack, your goal will be getting to 21 points as close as you can, not more. You’ll be dealt 2 cards for a start and if you feel it’s not good enough, get a chance to get an additional card.
If your initial 2 cards have a similar value, you can split your hand to get 2 hands which will also double your bet.
If you get 21 points with your first 2 cards, you win a Blackjack, which is the highest hand.
Blackjack + Perfect Pairs
This Blackjack variant is quite similar to 21 Blackjack except for the side bet and that you can only play 1 hand. For mixed pairs, you get a 6:1 payout, 12: 1 for same color pairs, and 25:1 for perfect pairs.
- In some cases, you can split up to 2 times. If you split aces, you only get 1 additional card with no chance to resplit.
- For your initial 2 cards, you can choose to double your bet and get an additional card. From here, you’ll check your cards against the dealer to determine the winner.
European Blackjack is among the most played Blackjack variants in online casinos across the globe. The game is played using a 6 card deck, and you’ll begin by placing a bet.
After your stake is set, you’ll receive 2 cards face up. The dealer also draws 2 cards, 1 face up and 1 face down.
The disadvantage with this is that you won’t know what the dealer’s second card is until your hand is settled.
European Blackjack Rules
- The dealer always stands on sort 17.
- The dealer will only check his card once you are set with your 2 cards.
- You can double down if your hand has a 9, 10, or 11 value.
- Splitting is only possible if the cards have the same face value.
- Splitting is allowed once.
Suit’EM Up Blackjack
Suit ‘Em Up Blackjack is played using 2, 6, or 8-card decks that are constantly shuffled after each round. The game follows almost similar rules but has its unique twists, such as getting the closest you can to 21 points.
The dealer hits on soft 17, and you can double on any 2 cards. Also, you are allowed to split with splitting aces, getting you only 1 card.
Side Bet Payouts
For suited Aces, you get a 60:1 payout, 10:1 for suited Blackjack, 5:1 for suited pairs, Aces excepted, 3:1 for suited total, and 2:1 for other suited hands.
Whenever you decide to play online Blackjack for real money, choose your Blackjack variant wisely. If you are new to gaming, the standard Blackjack is ideal since it is less complicated.
But as you advance, you can try your luck with other mode advanced Blackjack variants. Remember, you can always practice using the demo before getting into real money gaming.