To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
Gambling is not only fun, it should also be entertaining and give you many ways in which you can win some money. The online gambling industry is a multi-billion dollar industry that exploded during the worldwide pandemic and subsequent lockdown. Check out, for example, tfbo.
People are realizing more and more that not only can they gamble in the safety and convenience of their own homes, but they also have a wide variety of games to choose from.
But what if you wanted to learn how to play blackjack at home, whilst experiencing the feelings and vibes of a real land-based casino? Enter live dealer casino games.
What are Live Dealer Games, and how do they work?
Live dealer games, as the name implies, are those in which you play against a real, live dealer rather than a machine.
Although you won’t find these alternatives for real-money poker games like PLO or Texas Hold’em, you will discover practically every house-banked game you can imagine.
Gaming with a live dealer is a special aspect of the casino industry. It mixes real dealers (who are generally very attractive), innovative broadcasting software, genuine casino tables, and specially created casino studios to provide a realistic casino experience directly through your screen.
The most evident distinction between a regular casino, online casino alternatives, and live dealer games is that the latter blends elements of both to create an environment unlike any other.
Many players are apprehensive about the fairness of live dealer casino games because they are a relatively new concept, however, these fears are baseless.
Live internet casinos, like brick-and-mortar casinos, have gaming licenses and undergo frequent checks and audits to verify that their games are fair.
You are able to plainly see the dealer when they shuffle, throw the roulette ball or deal the cards, even though the dealer won’t be able to see you or any other player.
The Benefits and Drawbacks of Live Dealer Casino Tables
Because live dealer technology is still very new, it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages as compared to computerized casino game varieties.
Despite the fact that the game rules are nearly identical, the setting is completely different, posing a different set of problems.
With that in mind, whether you prefer live casino baccarat, blackjack, poker or roulette, you should be informed of the most important advantages and disadvantages before you begin playing these games.
- Real-time Live Dealer Experience – Live casino games provide you with the opportunity to play against a real dealer from the comfort of your own home. This is likely the major advantage live dealer games have over other kinds of gambling, as you can simulate being in a casino without actually being there.
- Convenience and Availability — A live dealer casino is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you may play from anywhere. You can take your live gaming experience with you everywhere you go, whether you’re at your desk, on a laptop, or on a mobile device. All you need is a reliable connection and hardware that is strong enough.
- No Waiting — When you enter a land-based casino, there may or may not be a free table available. Maybe there are too many players present, and you will have to wait. You won’t have that difficulty when playing live dealer casino games online because there are always open seats.
- Slower in general – As with anything that includes other people, you may frequently encounter people that are extremely slow in the way they play a game. Of course, the players are always given a time limit in which to act.
- Technical Troubles — Even if you have a capable system and a reliable 4G connection, you may occasionally encounter technical issues. Because the games are streamed over a video link from a designated studio, issues such as unstable connections are to be expected.
- Greater Minimum Bets — When compared to computerized casino games, live casino games require a higher minimum wager. This is primarily due to the higher cost of operating live casino studios with real dealers compared to ordinary online casino games. Live casino games are not for everyone, and they are not the best choice for beginners, due to the greater stakes.