To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
Buying ATV, UTV, and Dirt Bike Parts can be challenging with the bewildering proportion of options available in the market. To find the right dealer, you need to do thorough research, check out the online reviews, pay keen attention to the price, and much more – the list is too long if you live in Canada and are looking for the right dealer where you can buy the right accessories for your needs and preferences. Congratulations! We’ve curated a list of top dealers in Canada who are experienced, reputed, and hold a great name in providing the best services to its clients. Scroll now to find the dealer that best suits your needs and comes under your budget!
One of the best dealers that supply in Canada is Cascade PowerSports. You can get a wide range of accessories in ATV, UTV, and Dirt Bike. To get your hands on the right accessory, feel free to scroll through their inventory available at their website. You can easily scroll their website or just visit their store for your off-road vehicle located in Saint-Eustache. You can get the right accessories at affordable prices.
Contact – Cascade Powersports Inc.
32851 London Ave #1, Mission, BC V2V 6M7
2. Royal Distributing
Royal Distributing is your one-stop solution for buying accessories for snowmobile, ATV, UTV, motorcycle, dirt bike, bicycle, or watersports. They have a wide range of products that will meet your power sport needs at affordable prices. You can easily place a call, fill the form at their website or meet them in person to get the best deals. Being the most reputed leader in the power sports industry, they have good knowledge in delivering top-notch quality service to their clients.
Contact – 925 Woodlawn Rd W
3. Championship Powersports
To make your purchase of ATV, UTV, or dirt bike parts & accessories best, you can opt for Championship Powersports. They will offer you superior service, but you can easily shop from a long list of parts and accessories. They are your one-stop shop when it comes to choosing the right dealer for Powersports sales, parts, and repair needs!
Contact – 7755 State Hwy 108
Wauseon, OH 43567
4. GP Bikes
You can get the accessories and parts of ATV, UTV, or dirt bikes right from GP Bikes. They provide a warranty with each purchase. For instance, if the product is damaged or needs repair, you can call their service and ask for repair. Within the set period, they will repair the product and get back to you. If they cannot repair the item, they will easily refund the amount paid by customers. They even have gift purchase cards, so you can easily purchase the item with the gift card given by the company.
Contact – 1100 Champlain Crt. Whitby ON L1N 6K9
5. Kimpex Canada
Kimpex is known to supply more than 21000 for ATV and UTV enthusiasts looking for different parts, accessories, or other equipment. In addition, they have a vast collection of different brands that are available at reasonable prices. So whether you’re looking for ATV or UTV replacement tires or you want to get your hands on the other parts or cleaning products, you can easily get everything from Kimpex.
Contact – 5355, St-Roch’s.street
Things To Consider Before Buying ATV, UTV, or dirt bike parts & accessories!
Finding the right dealer isn’t enough to make your purchase for ATV parts, UTV parts, and dirt bike parts. There are a lot more things that help in making the right choice. So fret not, and we have curated the list of a few other things that you need to keep in mind while selecting the right fit for your needs. Scroll now to make sure you invest your money in the right direction.
- Do thorough research about which UTV or ATV accessory is the best pick for you. Consider their price range to ensure you don’t burn a hole in your pocket while buying the items.
- Choose an experienced dealer that provides you with a product warranty. Then, browse around the products and services offered by them before you make your final choice.
- Make sure the components you’re buying are compatible with the model you’ve. Buying unsuitable accessories and parts can lead to great damage and hefty money loss. It’s good to ask the dealer to suggest the right part that fits your needs perfectly.
- Know your needs before you search or browse for the local dealer or needed accessories. It’s wise to craft a list of components you need and then go for purchasing them.
- You can get multiple discounts, coupons and gift cards if you purchase the accessories regularly. So please make sure you utilize them to save a few bucks on your next purchase.
- You need to consider the shipping charges as well if you want to make the right purchase. Additionally, look when your dealer claims to deliver you the product. If they can give you an item on the same day or within 3-4 days, feel free to choose them.
- There are a host of options available in the parts and accessories that differ in size and brand. To make the right choice, it’s important to look at which part will fit your vehicle and enhance its performance.
Buying the right parts or accessories isn’t enough; you need to maintain them to ensure your vehicle remains in excellent condition. Keeping your vehicle maintained will help you save on repair charges and regular wear and tear. By keeping the aforementioned in mind, you can easily get your hands on the right ATV, UTV, or dirt bike parts.
There are multiple parts available in the market; this quick guide will help you make the right purchase that fits your needs and budget. Generally, the purchase of parts will directly depend on the model of your vehicle. Therefore, inspect thoroughly, seek guidance and then choose the right parts or accessories for your vehicle.
If you haven’t yet tried the experience of riding a UTV, ATV, or dirt bike, it’s time to take a step ahead to it. With a host of options available in the market, make sure you choose the company that fits your budget well. And if you have a UTV or ATV and you’re looking to enhance its performance.
It’s wise to replace the old parts with newer ones to add functionality and performance to your vehicle. We hope the guide mentioned above will help you choose the right parts or accessories for your ATV, UTV, or dirt bikes.