With the broadcast network upfront presentations next week, here is your chance to predict what will occur at our 3rd Annual Broadcast Network Upfront Pick’Em Game!
This site will only accept one prediction submission per question.
If you wish to alter your predictions before the game deadline, you must state your changes in an added comment in the Disqus form below.
The winner of this game will be the player with the most correct predictions.
The player with the earliest submission time will break any ties for the lead.
Submission Deadline: To be determined; some time on May 15, 2016, when NBC’s new fall schedule is announced.
- OVER/UNDER 9.5: The number of new broadcast network comedies (on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and CW) scheduled for Fall 2016 (not counting midseason)
NOTE: The number of new comedies for the following fall seasons: 8 for 2015, 10 for 2014, 13 for 2013, 9 for 2012 and 11 for 2011.
- OVER/UNDER 13.5: The number of new broadcast network dramas (on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and CW) scheduled for Fall 2016 (not counting midseason)
NOTE: The number of new dramas for the following fall seasons: 13 for 2015, 13 for 2014, 12 for 2013, 12 for 2012 and 14 for 2011.
- OVER/UNDER 3.5: The number of new spinoff series/TV adaptation series of films/remakes or reboots (on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and CW) announced for the Fall 2016 (not including midseason)
- ABC’s “Designated Survivor” (starring Kiefer Sutherland) will air on which night this fall?
- Will premiere in midseason
- TRUE or FALSE: ABC moves either “The Middle” or “The Goldbergs” to anchor their Tuesday nights at 8 p.m.
- TRUE or FALSE: ABC will schedule a 2-hour Tuesday comedy block for Fall 2016.
- TRUE or FALSE: Fox does not schedule any comedy series (new or returning) for Tuesday nights in the fall of 2016.
- TRUE or FALSE: Fox schedules a new 1-hour series for Sunday nights in the fall of 2016.
- OVER/UNDER 2.5: The number of NBC comedies (new or returning) scheduled for Fall 2016.
TRUE or FALSE: NBC keeps their Women Crush Wednesdays (Laura/SVU/Chicago PD) in tact for Fall 2016.(“Mysteries of Laura” was canceled.)
- TRUE or FALSE: NBC announces it will return BOTH “Little Big Shots” AND “Celebrity Apprentice” for midseason in 2016-17.
- Which of the following is scheduled to lead out of “The Big Bang Theory” for CBS in Fall 2016?
- Kevin James’ new multi-camera sitcom
- Matt LeBlanc’s new multi-camera sitcom
- Young ensemble “My Time/Your Time”
- “Life in Pieces”
- “The Odd Couple”
- None of the above
- TRUE or FALSE: CBS picks up Jason Katims’ medical drama (tentatively titled “Bunker Hill”) for 2016-17 AND cancels medical drama “Code Black”.
- TRUE or FALSE: The drama starring Michael Weatherly (tentatively titled “Bull”) will be scheduled on CBS Sundays for Fall 2016.
TRUE or FALSE: “Supergirl” will move from CBS to CW for the 2016-17 season.(“Supergirl” will move from CBS to CW, as of May 13.)
- OVER/UNDER 1.5: The number of new CW series (not counting CBS import “Supergirl”) set for the Fall 2016 schedule.