To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
Dream11 is known as the trendsetter for introducing fantasy sports in India. It has grown strength-to-strength since its introduction owing to its ever-growing fanbase. Dream11 has multiple games available to choose from, including cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, and baseball. A user can pick his favourite game and win real cash as per his performance by doing Dream11 Match Prediction.
There are plenty of paid contests available on Dream11, generally divided into three leagues, i.e., Small Leagues, Mega Leagues, and Grand Leagues. Grand Leagues are the leagues with more than 500 users in a single contest. Mega Leagues are the leagues with 20-500 users in a single contest, while Small Leagues consist of less than 20 users in a single contest. A user could select a competition as per his choice and start playing to win real cash and rewards.
Once you win the contest/s, you could withdraw the money from the Dream11 account. But the question arises, how? There are specific terms and conditions to withdraw cash from Dream11. Let us discuss it in detail.
How to withdraw money from Dream11?
First, you must be over 18 years of age to register and play on Dream11. It follows the same norm and guideline followed by some other platforms like Parimatch review. If you have already registered on Dream11 and playing the game, it is easy to withdraw the money.
- Login to your Dream11 account on the Dream11 app/website.
- Then go to ‘My Balance’ in your profile.
- There you would have your total balance and winnings mentioned.
- Click on withdraw instantly, and Dream11 would ask the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Fill in the amount and click ‘Withdraw Now.’
- The amount would be credited to your account linked with Dream11.
- You would also receive the confirmation regarding the same in the mail.
Procedure to follow before withdrawing the money from Dream11.
You must have a verified linked bank account to withdraw cash from Dream11. Before anything, you need to verify your bank account and PAN with Dream11.
- You need to fill in your bank details, such as your bank account number and IFSC Code with Dream11.
- Upload a clear copy of bank documents like Passbook, Bank Statement, or Cheque Book (with your name printed on it).
- Dream11 would take some time (mostly 3-5 days) to verify it.
Note: You can’t use a single bank account for multiple Dream11 accounts.
Also, you need to verify PAN with Dream11 before withdrawing any amount.
- Fill in your PAN details clearly, including your name, date of birth, and PAN number.
- Avoid a clear copy of your PAN Card to avoid rejection.
- Dream11 would take 3-5 days (in most cases) to verify.
Important Points to remember –
You must have winnings of at least 200 Rs in your Dream11 account before making any claims to withdraw.
Also, there is a daily withdraw limit on both the amount and number of transactions within 24 hours.
- The minimum amount you could withdraw at a time is 200 Rs, while a maximum of 2,00,000 Rs could be withdrawn at a time.
- As per the daily withdrawal limit, not more than 2,00,000 Rs could be withdrawn in a day.
- A maximum of 3 withdrawals per day could be requested from the Dream11 account.
Dream11 Terms and Conditions
- You could only request to withdraw money once/if your account is verified.
- The Cash Bonus received from Dream11 is not redeemable. It could only be used to join contests on Dream11.
- The verification is a one-time thing. You don’t have to go through the process again unless you make changes to your account regarding bank or personal details.
- Nowadays, you could receive the withdrawn amount almost instantly. It could take a maximum of 5 days, though.
If you have filled in your details without any mistakes, you would be verified in no time. Once verified, everything would work without a hassle. Prefer using the Dream11 mobile app over a desktop website.