Online casino software providers are behind all of your favorite activities. These companies are powering the betting industry, developing and maintaining countless games and constantly innovating to sustain their leadership on the market. The importance of proper software should never be overlooked as the code behind a particular game has a tremendous impact on your gambling experience. To see the list of reliable software developers as well as reviews of the best online casinos, consider checking out < a href=”https://canadiancasinos-online.com/”>https://canadiancasinos-online.com/.
How to Choose the Best Casino Provider?
Picking the best provider of casino software isn’t a simple task; there are numerous developers competing for the title. Each of those companies has some unique features, which makes it difficult to determine a clear leader. However, all trustworthy organizations share several common characteristics:
- Bug-free performance. Nobody wants to play buggy games, which may crash or lose connection at any moment. Leading studios are doing their best to ensure that their software’s performance is close to perfection.
- Compatibility with multiple platforms. Mobile gambling is growing faster than ever before; so, it’s essential to adapt the software for portable tablets and smartphones. Top games work well on a wide array of devices (including outdated and weak machines).
- High RTP. An RTP rate is largely determined by the game you’re playing; so, you should look for the highest possible expected return in a particular category of activities. For instance, the best paying slots offer RTPs over 95%, while blackjack involves returns up to 99,5%.
- Availability of demo versions of games. Demo versions are complementary variants of classic activities aimed at providing punters with an overview of the gameplay. A decent developer should provide as many free games as possible.
- Positive reviews from independent authorities. Individual players don’t possess any instruments to examine the integrity and quality of software; however, international organizations (such as eCOGRA) offer unbiased, independent opinions, helping you define trustworthy operators.
- High-quality graphics and sound effects. In the age of fast Internet connection and powerful yet portable devices, developers can create breathtaking animations and sounds. If a given company aims at becoming a market leader, it needs to ensure that the quality of its products meets the industry standards.
The above-mentioned characteristics are shared by all top developers; it’s worth pointing out that the company’s age doesn’t play a decisive role in determining whether or not it should be trusted.
NetEnt is one of the pioneering companies in the industry; it was established in 1996 by Pontus Lindwall. Over the last 20 years, the developer has partnered with 200 operators across the world. NetEnt currently provides around 200 games; it’s mostly known for developing slots, including such machines as Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, and Vikings, and live casino activities. NetEnt is a public company listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. The developer claims that the average RTP in its slots ranges from 95% to 98%. NetEnt possesses unique rights to release branded games; its portfolio includes titles based on Jumanji, Planet of the Apes, Scarface, and Frankenstein movies, along with Guns-n-Roses and Motorhead-themed machines.
PlayTech is a worldwide-famous developer, which has been around since 1999. It offers a wide variety of products and services, including digital casino software (slots and table games), live dealer options, sports betting, virtual poker rooms, and bingo. Overall, there are around 600 solutions from PlayTech currently available. The developer established a partnership with Warner Bros back in 2017, obtaining the rights to create slots based on the DC Comic films. The company is licensed and regulated by the UK and Maltese authorities; its stocks are traded on the London Exchange.
Microgaming is a pioneer of the online gambling industry; it was the first organization to develop a fully-digital web casino (1994) and, 10 years after its launch, the first mobile betting site. The company’s portfolio includes some of the most impressive games ever created. Microgaming holds a record for the highest one-time payout from a video slot in history – over $18 million. The developer is widely recognized for offering the best progressive jackpot slot machines in the industry. It’s regulated by the UK and Maltese Gaming Commissions and operates in 20 licensed jurisdictions. Microgaming was among the studios that founded eCOGRA back in 2003.
IGT (International Gaming Technology)
International Gaming Technology was founded in 1975. In its earliest years, the company primarily focused on developing a video poker terminal, but its strategy changed in the mid-90s when IGT created its first progressive jackpot slot. The studio is currently owned by the Italian equipment giant Gtech. IGT’s products include slots, video poker software, and digital table games. This developer is behind some of the most well-known machines around: Wheel of Fortune, Cleopatra, Monopoly-themed games, and the Star Track slot have all been created by IGT. After its merger with Gtech, the studio also began developing sports betting software and solutions for brick-n-mortar gaming terminals.
NextGen may not be the most well-known software provider, but its products are certainly worth attention. Soon after its launch in 1999, the company began licensing gaming solutions for other businesses, adopting a B2B model. Today, NextGen’s software is used by Aristocrat, Bally, Amaya, and many others. The developer is behind around 100 casino sites across the globe. Slots are the main source of profit for NextGen; the majority of its solutions are mobile-friendly. Some of the most well-known products of the studio include Medusa, Dolphin Reef, and 300 Shields machines.
Other Software Providers
The total number of software providers currently operating is hard to estimate; however, it’s evident that some of those companies deserve more credit than their competitors. It’s strongly suggested to check out the solutions offered by Novomatic, Real Time Gaming, Pragmatic Play, WMS, and iSoftBet. Make sure to choose reliable operators; even the best software may end up being used by an unreliable casino. Always read the terms & conditions before registering an account with any web betting site. Mind that developers tend to provide complimentary versions of their games on their official websites.