To sign up for our daily email newsletter, CLICK HERE
One of the most popular ways to promote a business is to use Instagram. People worldwide use Instagram to follow influencers but also tend to buy products on Instagram. A business owner can create extremely engaging posts with amazing photos featuring the brand, but they won’t be as effective without a link in bio.
Unless a business runs an ad on the social network, it doesn’t have a way to post links in the feed section. If possible, the post would drive traffic to a company’s official website.
That’s when a bio link helps. It’s the only free option that allows you not to buy ads on Instagram. Keep reading the article to learn what is a bio link and how it can help raise awareness of your brand and, thus, drive traffic to your site.
What Is A Link In Bio?
The “link in bio” features a clickable URL in a biography section on social media platforms. When users click on the link, they get redirected to the company’s official website. Typically, the following social media networks allow users to include the bio link:
- Instagram. The platform doesn’t allow users to add links directly to posts. Most page owners redirect users by saying “check the bio link” to encourage users to take action.
- LinkedIn. This network for business enables users to add a link to an employer’s official web page.
- Facebook. Users can add links in the “About” section.
- Twitter. People can tag other handles in their bio.
Adding a bio link can help business owners increase customer awareness of their brand. That’s why optimizing the link is so important: it gives people an opportunity to drive traffic to their websites. Moreover, business owners can launch custom campaigns designed exclusively for their target audiences.
The Importance Of A Bio Link
One of the biggest benefits of including a bio link is increasing customer engagement. The statistics claim that business owners using bio links have an around 17% of client engagement daily. Moreover, the number of likes and reactions also gradually increases, thus leading to an even bigger engagement boost.
Engagement is the key to success since more users are interested in the products or services a business sells. Instagram composes Feeds, Stories, and Discover sections based on the Instagram page engagement. So, if your users interact with posts, you get more traffic to an Instagram page and your website through the bio link.
That’s why experts recommend business owners use various bio link tools. For example, the https://abgl.link/bio-link tool enables users to create custom bio links. Using such tools offers a more positive experience to customers. It’s a high-level tool that doesn’t require high expenditures.
Moreover, having a bio link offers simplicity to users. If someone is interested in a specific brand that they found on Instagram, they don’t want to google it and filter through similar brand names to find the official website. Having a bio link that redirects users to your official website makes things simple.
What To Include In A Link In Bio?
So, it’s clear why the bio link is so important. However, what to include in the link? The bio is a critical instrument to increase interest in a brand. When business owners use the bio correctly, they create a long-lasting bond with their target audience.
The good news is that business owners can change the link when necessary. For example, they can replace a link and add the one that redirects to the discounts section when creating a post about seasonal or any other sales.
Here are a few useful ways to use the bio link:
- Add the link that redirects to an “About” section. Users prefer knowing what a brand offers but don’t want to spend time searching your website. Add a link to your official website, preferably to the “About” section. Users can learn more about your brand and perhaps, make some purchases.
- Promotional marketing campaigns. Suppose a holiday season is about to start. You own a small clothing store and want to organize a sale. Create a post on Instagram and redirect users to your bio link. Add the link that redirects users to the page with discounts and promotions.
- Add a video or podcast link. If you have something important to say to your target audience, consider adding the link to the video in the bio section.
- Promote a competition, giveaway, event, etc. Create an Instagram post and redirect users by asking them to check the bio link.
These simple yet effective marketing methods can generate significant profits. The best thing about the bio link tools is that you can create shortened links, and you don’t spend money on expensive Instagram advertisements.
A bio link can become a powerful tool in the hands of a business owner or a marketer. It can generate more sales and increase brand awareness and engagement. Overall, it gives a nice boost to your Instagram page.