Co-parenting is difficult even under the best possible circumstances. Even if you keep a nice relationship with your co-parent partner, peacefully sitting down and collaborating to make decisions concerning kid’s health, education and development can be challenging. When considering other factors like divorce, breakup, or other family issues, co-parenting becomes more complicated!
While there is absolutely correct way to co-parent, you just keep in your mind your mission and work towards it, ie the security, health, growth and happiness of your kid.
The quotes on co-parenting below provide you with a deeper understanding, applicable advice and rules of co-parenting to live by, as well as comforting words while you feel tired.
- A little empathy for your co-parent goes a long way.
- No matter how bad it gets, don’t bash your co-parent in front of the kids.
- Collaborate, don’t compete. You will never win, and your child will lose.
- “I find co-parenting really easy. Scott and I communicate all the time. You have to keep discussing what’s going on because as the children grow older, the rules need to be renegotiated.” – Kourtney Kardashian
- “We decided as a family it was the right decision for Flynn, so Orlando and I both relocated, and we live five minutes from each other… Everything revolves around my son and his welfare.” – Miranda Kerr
- Co-parenting can allow us to fulfil our wishes while making sure the children are loved and taken care of.
- When you go for co-parenting, always keep in mind that you are not managing an inconvenience. You are raising another human being.
- Co-parenting is never about asking permission. It is about discussing the needs and wants of your child and deciding what is best.
- Co-parenting can make a positive difference in the lives of children. Speak about the co-parent with integrity and respect.
- “Your children need your presence more than your presents.” – Jesse Jackson
- A healthy and positive co-parenting relationship is nothing short of a gift.
- “At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to child’s success is the positive involvement of the parents.” – Jane D. Hull
- “Make a positive difference in your children’s lives. Act and speak about your co-parent with respect and integrity.” – Allison Pescosolido
- “You have to get to that point as a divorced parent, as any parent, where you’re not putting yourself first. You want the kids’ experience to be its own and not like, ‘Well, I need to have my time!’ We have been very good about that.” – Ryan Phillippe
- Co parenting can let us know about the troubles and shortcomings that we can fix right now.
- Children shouldn’t have to sacrifice so that you can have the life you want. You make sacrifices so your children can have the life they deserve.
- The best, most mature co-parent will tell their therapist – and not their child – how much the other parent sucks.
- “This is probably one of the most difficult challenges any parent could face, learning to love the other parent enough to make the children first.” – Lyanila Vanzant
- “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” – Frederick Douglass
- The kids are so blessed to have a bio mom and a bonus mom.
Have you found the inspirational co-parenting quotes you need from list above? Do they help you ease pressure and drive out negative feelings? We hope these quotes can keep you inspired and remember nothing is more important than the happy growth of your kid.
Co-parenting your kids can be truly hard, especially if you just had your recent separation or divorce. But obviously, the relationship kids have with mom and dad is more delicate, because they need and love both their mom and dad. This is why it is vital to reserve adverse emotions and different opinions and be with for the kids together. We hope you find our co-parenting quotes motivating and help you gain the balance.